Update software on iPhone Completed this on 3/2/15
Update software on iPad Completed this on 3/2/15
3) Complete backup on pc system using HP support. I found a portable drive I may use but did not purchase. I need to go over the instructions again.
Finish Edge of Eternity (fiction) Completed
Finish audio book Prince Lestat (fiction) I finished this on Friday 3/6/15
Review cruise information for Dad’s May cruise This was accomplished 3/16/15
Send in jury duty paperwork postponing until end of March Mailed in paperwork on 3/4/15
8) House – Inventory pantry (inside and outside) Started but not completed
House – Complete work on downstairs grout including sealing it Cleaned it but didn’t seal it – not sure if it needs sealed
10) House – Complete polishing downstairs stone tiles Not completed – still looking for the BONA polish (low sheen)
House – Begin work on master closet Did start this – very small steps!
Physical Fitness – Add 1,000 steps for March (from 6,000 to minimum of 7,000) This was a success – on average I did well over 7,000 steps each day with 29 days well over my goal and only two days in the 6,000 range. My high was 13,242.
Physical Fitness – Set up and adhere to weights workout program (min 10 minutes 3 times a week) Completed this with a workout online M-W-F
Physical Fitness – Continue with yoga practice working on standing head to knee and camel Attended yoga as follows: 3/2 Power Hour; 3/3 Music Class; 3/4 Power Hour; 3/5 Music Class; 3/9 Power Hour; 3/11 Power Hour; 3/13 Power Hour; 3/16 Power Hour; 3/18 Hot 72; 3/19 Hot 72; 3/22 Yin Yoga; 3/23 Power Hour; 3/24 Music Class; 3/26 Music Class; 3/27 Power Hour; 3/30 Power Hour; 3/31 Music Class. That is a total of 17 classes in the month of March – YEAH!
Spiritual – Listen to weekly Tara Brach podcasts – Listened to: 1) Guided Meditation: Metta (Lovingkindess) from 4/14/14; 2) Meditation on Intention from 12/8/10; I listened to two more that I didn’t track but I discovered a large number of really interesting PODCASTS this month and listened to many on my walks.
Spiritual – Reread Buddhist book – I started Finding the Buddha Within and realized that rereading the entire book in one month was not going to work. I plan to break this down and re-read this really important book over the course of a year.
Giving – Complete one of the paying it forward goals this month (at least one out of a committment to 5) Okay I actually put all of the items in my Amazon shopping card but need to complete the order which I will do before April 3rd. I think the recipient will be tickled with the varied contents of the gift box!!
Giving – Write a letter each week to a special person – Letters written to SL, PW, and LG. I wrote three regular letters and sent an update email to Cait.
Giving – Finish up gift for ST and get it to her this month This was completed except I won’t see her until Thursday 4/2 so I have the gift ready to give, along with a nice box to package it in!
20) Learning – Install Rosetta Stone software on pc and begin language lessons – I don’t know why this is such a hard one. I will do this soon but it did not get done in March.
Organization – Work on personal email; set up folders and organize mail; unsubsribe to unnecessary mail I did unsubscribe from a number of emails but I have not set up the special folders, etc. I will use this task for future lists and tackle it as a Power Hour task.
22) Garden – Research care of lemon trees; decide whether to maintain tree in container or plant in ground. Did not get the research done or decision made.
23) Garden – Plant seeds (nasturtium, sweet peas, other) – Got the seed packets but have not actually planted the seeds.
House – Continue to maintain and fine tune motivated moms app; add additional tasks. This app has been such a success and has helped me maintain the house in good order.
25) Set up appointment for Humphrey for vaccinations – did not get done
Send in paperwork for Metlife for Dad I completed the paperwork on 3/6/15 and mailed it the same day
Go to WW and restablish program goals I went to WW on Friday, 3/20/15